We are seeking an Executive Assistant/Administrative Manager to organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety. The Administrative Manager is responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision, task delegation, and administrative and general office duties through providing administrative support. This includes building strong relationships with vendors, clients, service providers, and other departments inside the company, including following up and completing required tasks.
Executive Assistant/Administrative Manager
Sunday through Thursday, with weekends on Friday and Saturday. Work-related obligations sometimes require weekend attendance
9 am to 5 pm (unless assigned to stay later fulfilling work requirements)
6 October City, Giza, Egypt
ZF Holding operates in the fields of automation control, architecture, interior design, construction, renewable energy, retail, trade, software, IoT, media, management & and all online and offline marketing aspects.
A successful candidate will be experienced and organized to join our team. Energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
We are looking for someone with three to six years of experience in organizing and coordinating. Previous experience as a Front Office Manager or Office Administrator would be an advantage. A successful Office Manager should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as a point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Make partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Coordinate to maintain and provide all office equipment.
- Manage relationships with clients, vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Responsible for following up on all pending operations with customers or suppliers and ensuring that they are carried out accurately.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Responsible for creating PowerPoint slides and making presentations.
- Review correspondences and transactions delivered to CEO’s office ensuring their systematic validity and also writing the required explanations on them, submitting them or referring them to the related departments’ managers and departments’ heads and following what actions have been made.
- Manage the in and out communications system such as; telephone calls received and messages reception, transactions etc.
- Manage executives’ schedules, calendars, and appointments.
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, and filing systems are designed.
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office.
- Allocate tasks and assignments to administration staff and monitor their performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, administration, or communications. A master’s degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- 3-6 years of proven work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software such as HubSpot Marketing, WordPress and Bitrix24.
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Knowledge of accounting, data, and administrative management practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional judgment and discretion come from years of experience in the field.
How to Apply
Please apply by September 20, 2023, and include
- Resume summarizing your education and work experience
- Cover letter containing a self-introduction
This position is open until filled
Placement is based on the candidate’s experience and skills. Only candidates who make it to the shortlist will be contacted. If interested, please apply for the job and send an updated and detailed resume including a cover letter containing a self-introduction.
“ZF Holding is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and is keen to reflect diversity at every level within the organization. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.”