We are seeking a hard-working and motivated Executive Marketer to join our team. The suiting caliber will be working mainly in these categories; Interior Design, Digital marketing, Fashion, Software, and Industrial Automation, and it can be adjusted according to business needs.
Main goal of this role is to promote our advertising channels with creative ideas and use maximum tools out of it, to reflect positively in sales numbers.
Sunday through Thursday, with weekends on Friday and Saturday. Work-related obligations sometimes require weekend attendance
9 am to 5 pm (unless assigned to stay later fulfilling work requirements)
6 October City, Giza, Egypt
ZF Holding is a high-performing Egyptian holding group established in 2009 with a diverse portfolio of businesses. We provide sustainable and smart solutions for industrial automation, weighing systems, construction, interior design, digital marketing, furniture manufacturing, IoT, software, and programming. We are passionate about driving progress in business and creating value for our clients, employees, and communities.A successful candidate for the Marketing Specialist role will be experienced, organized, and energetic. They will be able to wear multiple hats and handle a wide range of marketing tasks, including creating and executing successful campaigns, developing content plans, assisting with marketing plans for corporate subsidiaries, conducting market analysis, and analyzing marketing data. They will also have strong analytical, communication, and time-management skills, as well as the ability to focus on the customer/market and take initiative.
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in a related field, a certificate in marketing, and 2-3 years of relevant experience. Experience in retail, interior architecture, or the automation industry is a plus.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about marketing and has a strong track record of success. If you are a highly motivated and results-oriented individual with the skills and experience we are looking for, we encourage you to apply.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Creating and executing successful marketing campaigns based on company objectives across Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn for various industries.
- Assist in designating marketing plans across all corporate subsidiaries through all our advertising channels.
- Responsible for creating content plans objectives and executing all these plans through social media platforms.
- Responsible for assisting in all marketing projects and tasks, as well as identifying target audiences, objectives and desired outcomes of marketing campaign.
- Conduct insightful market analysis for all promoted services and products, defining all market gaps, competitive advantages, and proposed pricing strategies.
- Create competitor reports covering offline and online activities.
- Responsible for following up market trends and delivering suggestions to the team and the direct manager.
- Identify consumer insights to penetrate new markets and maintain loyalty in the market.
- Create a marketing survey & create a customer feedback report.
- Following up and tracking each project and delivering the report on time.
- Coordinate the production of marketing materials and collaborate with cross-functional teams to maintain brand consistency.
- Assist in the development of yearly and quarterly marketing plans, and calendar of activities, for the respective services of corporate’ subsidiaries.
- Follow up on all the marketing activities and campaigns and implement all the marketing calendars.
- Assist in SEO keyword research to optimize website content and improve search engine visibility.
- Analyze marketing data and conduct A/B testing to create quarterly KPI reports and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Strategize and execute email campaigns using automation tools and strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Certificate in marketing.
- Experience in retail, interior architecture, automation industry is a plus.
- 2-3 Years of relevant experience in marketing.
- Excellent verbal & written English communication skills.
- Creative mindset, self-initiation, and strategic communication are mandatory skills.
- Strong analytical, communication, and time-management skills.
- Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take initiative Experience with social media.
How to Apply
Please apply by October30, 2023, and include
- Resume summarizing your education and work experience
- Cover letter containing a self-introduction
This position is open until filled
Placement is based on the candidate’s experience and skills. Only candidates who make it to the shortlist will be contacted. If interested, please apply for the job and send an updated and detailed resume including a cover letter containing a self-introduction.
“ZF Holding is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and is keen to reflect diversity at every level within the organization. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.”